Family Law Links
- Georgia Bar Association. The State Bar of Georgia publishes a series of pamphlets on a variety of legal topics for Georgia residents.
- Georgia Dept. of Human Services Division of Child Support Services. Tons of information about child support in the state of Georgia.
- Georgia Legal Services Macon Office
- National Association of Consumer Advocates - Know Your Rights. The National Association of Consumer Advocates has produced this valuable resource where the general public can learn about a variety of issues from predatory lending to identity theft.
- Governor's Office of Consumer Protection. State resource dealing with consumer protection law in Georgia.
- National Consumer Law Center - For Consumers. "The National Consumer Law Center is a nonprofit advocacy organization that seeks to build economic security and family wealth for low-income and other economically disadvantaged Americans." They offer resources on a number of topics, including bankruptcy, debt collection, and foreclosure.
- Federal Trade Commission - Consumer Protection Bureau. The federal government's consumer protection arm. Many resources on a variety of topics, including links to relevant statutes.
Get started by scheduling your free consultation.