Information on Areas We Serve, Hours, and Fees Are Below for Your Convenience
My practice is focused primarily in the Middle Georgia area, though I am willing to travel anywhere in the state should the circumstances of a case necessitate it. I don't maintain any hard and fast geographic boundaries to my practice, but the list below is representative of of the counties and communities that I serve.
- Baldwin County - Milledgeville
- Bibb County - Macon
- Bleckley County - Cochran
- Butts County - Jackson
- Crawford County - Knoxville
- Dooly County - Vienna
- Dodge County - Eastman
- Hancock County - Sparta
- Houston County - Perry & Warner Robins
- Jasper County - Monticello
- Jones County - Gray
- Johnson County - Wrightsville
- Lamar County - Barnesvile & Milner
- Laurens County - Dublin
- Macon County - Oglethorpe & Montezuma
- Monroe County - Forsyth
- Peach County - Fort Valley & Byron
- Pulaski County - Hawkinsville
- Putnam County - Eatonton
- Taylor County - Butler
- Twiggs County - Jeffersonville
- Upson County - Thomaston
- Washington County - Sandersville
- Wilkinson County - Irwingon & Gordon
- Wilcox County - Abbeville
Articles by Nolo
Dealing with Collection Agencies FAQ
Consumer Scams FAQ
National Association of Consumer Advocates - Know Your Rights. The National Association of Consumer Advocates has produced this valuable resource where the general public can learn about a variety of issues from predatory lending to identity theft.
Governor's Office of Consumer Protection. State resource dealing with consumer protection law in Georgia.
National Consumer Law Center - For Consumers. "The National Consumer Law Center is a nonprofit advocacy organization that seeks to build economic security and family wealth for low-income and other economically disadvantaged Americans." They offer resources on a number of topics, including bankruptcy, debt collection, and foreclosure.
Federal Trade Commission - Consumer Protection Bureau. The federal government's consumer protection arm. Many resources on a variety of topics, including links to relevant statutes.
Contact Kyle Today!
Get started by scheduling your free consultation.